How can we help?
The upcoming events shortcode is used to access the details of the upcoming events of a specific organizer.
To add shortcodes for Upcoming events, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log into the Admin panel.
- Add a new page under the pages menu on the Dashboard.
- Mention the PageTitle(Upcoming Event).
- Mention the shortcode on the content section of the dashboard. [upcoming_events].
- Preview and Publish it on the website.
The upcoming Event Listings Shortcode Attributes include the following:
The following are the different attributes that are associated with the upcoming event listings:
- per_page: Defaults to the ‘per page’ option in settings. This controls the number of events that can be listed in each page.
- orderby: Supports title, ID, name, modified, parent, rand,event_start_date.
- order: Defaults to ‘DESC’. Can be set to ‘ASC’ or ‘DESC’ to choose the sorting direction.
- show_pagination: Defaults to false. Enable this to show numbered pagination instead of the ‘load more events’ link
- location: Enter a location keyword to search by default.
- keywords: Enter a keyword to search by default.
- selected_datetime: Select the range of date & time to showcase a particular event happening in that time frame.
- selected_event_types: Comma separate slugs to select by default.
- selected_categories: Use Comma to separate slugs(categories) to select by default.