The Single Event Listing
The brand new feature of WP Event Manager gives users the right to access their events on a single page. In case, users want to view their events on a single page, a new page can be created from the admin panel for the single event listing.
Setting up the single event listing page:
To set up the single event listing page, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log into the Admin panel.
- Add a new page under the pages menu on the Dashboard.
- Mention the Page Title(Single Events).
- Mention the shortcode on the content section of the dashboard.
- Preview and Publish it on the website.
id: A user needs to add the event id to access the details of a particular event. By default the ID section remains empty and when it remains empty it displays a blank page.
To get the event Id a user needs to place the cursor on the name of a particular event under the event menu in the Event Listings on the admin dashboard.