Categories & Types
Advanced / Customisation
WP Event Manager Tutorials
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 18 ) Collapse Articles
Add ons Tutorials
The Single Event Listing
Last Updated OnPrint
With a new key feature of WP Event Manager, get access to events on a single page. In case the users want to see the events particularly on a single page, a completely new page needs to be created from the admin panel for the single event listing.
Setup – The Single Event Listing
- Log into the Admin panel.
- Add a new page under the pages menu on the Dashboard.
- Mention the Page Title(Single Events).
- Mention the shortcode on the content section of the dashboard:
- id: Give event id to show a summary of the event. By default empty and it will show all events summary of given arguments(In order to know about the event id, one needs to hover the mouse on the name of the event on the all events menu under the Event Listings on the admin dashboard).
Was this article helpful?