We’ve been passionate about WordPress & Other Technologies since 2009.
From our roots as a Outsourcing company, we have now emerged as one of the rapidly-growing, top-rated online plugin developing companies.
- 2009Ashok Dudhat started building websites for local businesses to upgrade his skills and knowledge about the market.
- 2010Bought the domain ‘GAM Software Solutions’ on 1st Dec 2010. Launched the site with the goal to become an outsourcing service provider for Software Development.
- 2011Single-handedly developed small projects and learned about new technologies and industry.
- 2012Continued with small projects’ development and gathering deep knowledge about technologies. The company got registered by the end of 2012 as an outsourcing company with only one employee initially. Again, redesigned the company site and launched it. We bought the domain ‘Germany Startup Jobs’ on 30th November of the same year.
- 2013Our outsourcing business continued to expand. We built a remote team of expert designers and developers in Surat, India on 7th Feb 2013. We have developed several big projects like ‘Samtog’ and ‘Samtog Shop’ for the clients. To make the company more stable, we started to develop our own products like Wordpress Themes. Our theme marketplace ‘GAM Themes’ was launched in July 2013.
- 2014By the end of Nov 2014, we had started to develop the ‘Germany Startup Jobs’ platform using WordPress.
- 2015We launched ‘Germany Startup Jobs’ in June 2015. Quickly, we have also launched Startup Jobs Platforms for the different countries the same year.
- 2016After trying (and failing!) to launch a WordPress theme, we continued to grow our business and looked at plugins for our next 'side hustle'. After getting enough knowledge about the job listing concept, we launched our first plugin ‘GAM Event Manager’ in June 2016.
- 2017We rebranded ‘GAM Event Manager’ as WP Event Manager on 10th March 2017 and also launched a new site for this plugin. We were finally on our way to becoming a product company after many years of hard work. As for the Startup Jobs platform, we started ‘Startup Jobs Fair’ on (March) in Berlin.
- 2018The plugin revenue started to overtake our web and theme development business, so we stopped taking on new clients and focused more on WP Event Manager development. We rebranded as ‘Tech Jobs Fair’, consolidating not only to connect startups but also SMEs and corporate companies.
- 2019We have changed the company name from GAM Software Solution to WP Event Manager , consolidating our new status as “WordPress experts building top most event management plugins for users around the globe”. We have merged all Startup Jobs platforms into one platform, called Tech Job Wall, launched in November 2019. It is a platform created to complement Tech Jobs Fair by bridging gaps between employers and employees.
- 2020We redesigned and launched our new website (this one!), and launched other new plugins. We have moved to our new office. Several new plugins are currently in the works for 2020!
We are the people behind WP Event Manager
- Ashok DudhatFounder & CEO
- Hitesh MakvanaHead of Tech
- Sapna DudhatHead of Customer Support
- Kishan KothariSenior Wordpress Developer
- Krinay DhananiWordPress Developer
- Priya GoenkaCustomer Support | Content Writer
- Dr. Divyesh ThakorBusiness Developer
- Swapnil BendaleDigital Marketing Manager
- Jonsi KakadiyaGraphic Designer
- Kinza ZaheerContent Writer
- Rupesh ModiUI/UX Designer
Join our team and make a difference
We are always looking for talented people to join our ranks and help make plugin better for everyone.