Setting Up Organizers
Get in-depth knowledge of who is handling the events with a completely different classification of Organizers. The guide will outline creating Organizers and using the front end pages.
Specific settings need to be performed to set up the Organizers. These settings include deciding upon the pages that have to be made prior.
With the default plugin, The organizer pages for Submit Organizer, Organizer Dashboard are pre-installed. However one can change these pages from WP Admin >> Event Manager >> Settings >> Pages.
Set up Pages(Shortcodes)
To create a new page, Go to WP Admin >> Pages >> Add new, submit the details(Title and description), and publish it.
1. Submit Organizer Page
The submit organizer page consists of the form, which asks for the details regarding the organizers.
To set up the Submit Organizer Page, pass the shortcode [submit_organizer_form], in the content area on the Submit Organizer Page.
2. Organizer Dashboard
The dashboard displays the list of all the organizers created. An individual can add, delete, duplicate organizers from the Organizer Dashboard.
To set up the Organizer dashboard page, pass the shortcode [organizer_dashboard], in the content area on the Organizer Dashboard Page.
3. Event Organizers
The event Organizer page displays a grouped and alphabetized list of all the organizers with an alphabetic filter option.
To set up the Event Organizer page, pass the shortcode [event_organizers] in the content area on the Event Organizer page.
This is how the event organizer page would look upon the frontend, which displays the available number of organizers along with total events.
Note: Please make sure to have ll these pages made, in order to see a dropdown of the organizer tab on the submit an event form
Create an organizer From Back-end
To create a new Organizer from backend, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to WP-admin >> Event manager >> Organizer >> Add new.
- Fill in the details asked of the Organizer.
- Publish the organizer.
Create organizer from Front-end
To create a new Organizer from the frontend, Below are the steps to be followed
- Go to the Submit Organizer.
- Add in the details of the organizer.
- Submit the organizer.
How to Add organizer on submit event page.
Following are the steps to add Organizers(one or multiple) to a particular event listing:
- Create an Organizer(single/multiple) either at the frontend or backend.
- Go to Post an Event page.
- While submitting the details of the events, there is an option to select an organizer.
- In case if you have not previously submitted the organizer on the submit an event form, you can click upon, manage here and henceforth, a popup displaying a form appears, filling which you can submit the organizers.
- Submit the event.
Here you can choose from the dropdown, either one or multiple organizers.
The organizer details would appear as follows on single event listing page:
How to Add, Edit, Duplicate, and Delete Organizer from Frontend?
- Go to the Organizer Dashboard on the frontend.
- In order to add a new organizer, click upon Add Organizer, post which it will redirect you to submit an organizer form, hence, you can thus add the organizer.
- In order to Edit, Duplicate, or delete the organizer, There are actions you can perform on the organizer dashboard page.
- In order to see in-depth information about the organizer, click upon the organizer on the dashboard, and it will redirect you to the Organizer detail page.