Setting up Venue
The venue is an important part of every event, and it deserves much more than just a title.
As a host, you can now pre-register a venue and link other associated connexions to the venue in advance.
The guide will outline creating Venue and using the front end pages.
You need to set specific configurations to set up the Venue. These settings involve choosing which pages to create beforehand.
The first setting involves, enabling the functionality of Venue over your website. For this setting,
Please go to, Wp-admin >> event manager >> Settings >> General
With the default plugin settings, The Venue pages for Submit Venue, Venue dashboard, and venue list are pre-installed. However one can change these pages from WP Admin >> Event Manager >> Settings >> Pages.
Set up Pages(Shortcodes)
To create a new page, Go to WP Admin >> Pages >> Add new, submit the details(Title and description), and publish it.
1. Submit Venue Page
The submit Venue page consists of the form, which asks for the details regarding the Venues.
To set up the Submit Venue Page, pass the shortcode [submit_Venue_form], in the content area on the Submit Venue Page.
2. Venue Dashboard
The dashboard displays the list of all the Venues created. An individual can add, delete, duplicate Venues from the Venue Dashboard.
To set up the Venue dashboard page, pass the shortcode [Venue_dashboard], in the content area on the Venue Dashboard Page.
3. Event Venue list
The event Venue page displays a grouped and alphabetized list of all the Venues with an alphabetic filter option.
To set up the Event Venue page, pass the shortcode [event_Venues] in the content area on the Event Venue page.
This is how the event Venue page would look upon the frontend, which displays the available number of Venues along with total events.
How to Create a Venue From Back-end?
To create a new Venue from backend, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to WP-admin >> Event manager >> Venue >> Add new.
- Fill in the details asked of the Venue.
- Publish the Venue.
How to Create Venue from Front-end?
To create a new Venue from the frontend, Below are the steps to be followed
- Go to the Submit Venue.
- Add in the details of the Venue.
- Submit the Venue.
How to Add Venue on Submit Event Page?
Following are the steps to add Venues(one or multiple) to a particular event listing:
- Create a Venue(single/multiple) either at the frontend or backend.
- Go to Post an Event page.
- While submitting the details of the events, there is an option to select a Venue. Here you can choose from the dropdown, amongst the venue already submitted, and if not created earlier, you can create new, from clicking the option, Manage here
- Submit the event.
The Venue details would appear as follows on the single event listing page:
How to Add, Edit, Duplicate, and Delete Venue from Frontend?
- Go to the Venue Dashboard on the frontend.
- In order to add a new Venue, click upon Add Venue, post which it will redirect you to submit a Venue form, hence, you can thus add the Venue.
- In order to Edit, Duplicate, or delete the Venue, There are actions you can perform on the Venue dashboard page.
- In order to see in-depth information about the Venue, click upon the venue on the dashboard, and it will redirect you to the venue detail page.