Updating WP Event Manager
WP Event Manager will always strive for perfection. In our quest for the perfect plugin, we update our plugins on a monthly basis. To ensure that you don’t miss out on the innovative features and updates deployed to the plugin, update it. Follow the steps below to update WP Events Manager.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- Just above the table that contains the installed plugins, locate and click on the Update Available menu.
- Locate WP Event Manager from the list.
- Click on “Update”.
To manually update the plugin, follow the steps below:
- Using your FTP software or cPanel, access the server.
- Go to directory/wp-content/plugins/.
- Remove or rename the existing plugin from the directory.
- Upload the unzipped folder containing the updated plugin to this destination.
Warning: Don’t refresh plugin in the backend until you complete uploading the plugin.