Updating WP Event Manager
WP Event Manager always strives to achieve perfection in every way and that is why we constantly update our plugins so that you can enjoy their innovative features.
Here are the steps that you need to take to update WP Event Manager:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- Just above the table that contains the installed plugins, locate and click on the Update Available menu.
- Select WP Event Manager from the list.
- Click on “Update”.
To manually update the plugin, follow the steps below:
- Using your FTP software or cPanel, access the server.
- Go to directory/wp-content/plugins/.
- Remove or rename the existing plugin from the directory.
- Upload the unzipped folder that contains the updated plugin.
Warning: Don’t refresh a plugin in the backend until you complete uploading the plugin.