Installation of WP Event Manager
Automatic Installation of WP Event Manager
Installation of the plugin is just a few clicks away using WordPress. Add WP Event Manager using the dashboard given to you at the backend of the CMS.
To install the plugin:
- Login to WordPress using your username/email and password.
- Once you are logged into your dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add new, in the sidebar on the left.
- Now, go to Keyword search bar and type WP Events Manager. A list of several plugins would now appear.
- Locate and click on WP Event Manager.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
- Once you click Activate, you shall be redirected to the WP Event Manager Setup Wizard, where you can setup page for your website.
- Click continue to page setup.
- Next is to select the pages whichever you need should appear on the website, and click “Create selected pages”.
- WP Event Manager will create pages using the shortcodes.
Enjoy the plugin.
Manual Installation with backend
- Download the plugin zip file from Click here.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel & Go to Plugins >> Add new >> Upload Plugin >> Choose File.
- Locate the zip file in your local drive and upload it.
- Click Install Now.
- Next, click on activate Plugin.
Above steps should help you complete installing the plugin.
Manual installation with FTP
If you intend to install the plugin using manual means then look at the steps below.
Prerequisites: A FTP program or access to the cPanel of your server.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Using your FTP software or cPanel, access the server.
- Go to directory/wp-content/plugins/.
- Upload the unzipped plugin folder to this destination.
- Now log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- Locate the WP Events Manager.
- Click Activate.
Follow the steps presented by the Setup Wizard to complete setting up the pages.