How can we help?
Installation of WP Event Manager
Automatic Installation of FREE WP Event Manager
Installation of the plugin is just a few clicks away using WordPress. Add WP Event Manager using the dashboard given to you at the backend of the CMS.
To install the plugin:
- Login to WordPress using your username/email and password.
- Once you are logged into your dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add new, in the sidebar on the left.
- Now, go to Keyword search bar and type WP Events Manager. A list of several plugins would now appear.
- Locate and click on WP Event Manager.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
- Once you click Activate, you shall be redirected to the WP Event Manager Setup Wizard, where you can setup page for your website.
- Click continue to page setup.
- Next is to select the pages whichever you need should appear on the website, and click “Create selected pages”.
- WP Event Manager will create pages using the shortcodes.
Enjoy the plugin.
Manual Installation of Core plugin with backend
- Download the plugin zip file from Click here.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel & Go to Plugins >> Add new >> Upload Plugin >> Choose File.
- Locate the zip file in your local drive and upload it.
- Click Install Now.
- Next, click on activate Plugin.
Above steps should help you complete installing the plugin.
Manual installation of core plugin with FTP
If you intend to install the plugin using manual means then look at the steps below.
Prerequisites: A FTP program or access to the cPanel of your server.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Using your FTP software or cPanel, access the server.
- Go to directory/wp-content/plugins/.
- Upload the unzipped plugin folder to this destination.
- Now log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- Locate the WP Events Manager.
- Click Activate.
Follow the steps presented by the Setup Wizard to complete setting up the pages.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to install Premium Add-ons
- From your purchase email, click the download link(s) and save the add-on zip file(s) to your computer.
- Log in to your site’s WordPress admin (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Click the Upload link near the top, then “Choose File”.
- Find and select one of the add-on zip files that you downloaded.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When the installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional premium add-ons you have purchased and downloaded.
- Activate your Plugin using your Licence key and registered email id
WP Event Manager Premium Add-on License Key Activation
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate the Licence key:
- After the plugin has already been installed, it can be seen under the lists of different plugins available under the Plugin section of the dashboard of the admin panel.
- After locating the plugin from the list, insert the Licence Key and Email Id in the boxes.
- Do not hit the Enter button unless you have check-marked (🗹) on the box mentioned just before the plugin Name.
- Hit the enter button and you are good to go. The Licence key is activated.
In case if your License key entered is invalid or expired, a notification pops on the top of the dashboard stating the same. In that scenario, please recheck the key entered or else, you need to renew the key from your account.
In case if you have lost your key, you can retrieve it from here.