Categories & Types
Advanced / Customisation
WP Event Manager Tutorials
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 18 ) Collapse Articles
Add ons Tutorials
Existing Licence Key Activation
When any plugin is bought/ purchased, a Licence key is associated with that plugin. This key is given in order to ensure protection against piracy. Hence, a unique serial number in the form of the Licence key is allowed to all different users who have purchased the product.
However, having a License key is not only important. Activating this is also important.
A user gets the Licence key over the registered mail id post which needs to be copied and pasted on the admin panel.
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate the Licence key:
- Login the Admin Panel
- Activate and install the plugin
- After the plugin has already been installed, it can be seen under the lists of different plugins available under the Plugin section of the dashboard of the admin panel.
- After locating the plugin from the list, insert the Licence Key and Email Id in the boxes.
- Do not hit the Enter button unless you have check-marked (🗹) on the box mentioned just before the plugin Name.
- Hit the enter button and you are good to go. The Licence key is activated.
In case if your License key entered is invalid or expired, a notification pops on the top of the dashboard stating the same. In that scenario, please recheck the key entered or else, you need to renew the key from your account.
In case if you have lost your key, you can retrieve it from here- https://wp-eventmanager.com/lost-license-key/