How can we help?
Registrations are the complete list of the potential attendees for the events and it becomes of utmost importance for the organizers to have the complete list and details of these registrations so Exporting Registrations is useful.
The list and details of the registrations can be downloaded in CSV format both from frontend as well as a backend by Exporting Registrations.
The below step by step guide will enable everyone to download the excel sheet of the registrations. (Exporting Registrations)
Export CSV file of Registrations from front-side:
This feature is made available for all the organizers in case they do not have access to the admin panel. The list of registrations can be directly downloaded from the frontend.
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Exporting Registrations:
- Log in to your account on WP-Event Manager.
- Move on to the event dashboard; a list of all the events can be seen along with the number of registrations on the right-hand side( last column).
- The Registrations can be downloaded in accordance with particular events. So the total number of registrations needs to be clicked.
- The page is redirected to all the names of people registered. A label named “DOWNLOAD CSV” is present at the top right corner.
- Clicking this tab enables downloading all the registrations in an Excel sheet.
Export CSV file of Registrations from admin-side:
The Excel sheet for Registrations can also be obtained from Backend.
- Log in to the Admin panel of WordPress.
- Click on All Event Registrations under the menu “Event Registrations”.
- A list of all the people registered for all the events can be seen. However, the catch lies in which list to download.
From the filters available, the particular event needs to be selected post which the list and details of the attendees for that particular event can now be seen.
- A Tab “Export Registrations” automatically appears beside the filter menu. Clicking this will download the excel sheet(CSV) containing the registrations.