In case the users want to access all the past events, a completely new page needs to be created from the admin panel. The past event page enables a user to visualize and get details of the events that had taken place (occurred) in the past.
To add shortcodes for Past Events
- Log into Admin panel.
- Add a new page under the pages menu on the Dashboard.
- Mention the Page Title(Past Event).
- Mention the shortcode on the content section of the dashboard.
- Preview and publish it on the website.
The other way to add the code it through a functions.php file
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Under the child theme, functions.php file, mentioned the shortcode mentioned below:
do_shortcode( '[past_events]' );
- Save it and you are good to go.