Event List with Elementor plugin
Are you very new to WordPress and looking out for ways to set up your page? Try Elementor!
It is one of those free plugins that help you customize your website page very easily.
Elementor works seamlessly with almost any WordPress theme.
The following steps will enable an individual install Elementor plugin:
- Go to Dashboard >> Plugins>> New Plugin.
- Next search for the Elementor plugin in the search box.
- Post which you need to install and activate the “Elementor” plugin.
- A new page where all the event listings need to be displayed needs to be created. To do that, go to Admin >> Pages >> Add new.
- Enter the name of the page “Event List” and edit it with Elementor.
- You will be redirected to drag and drop desks using which the page now needs to be built. Under the search option, search for Event listings and drag the widget to the page.
- Setup widget setting as per your requirement ( https://prnt.sc/s0yn1c ) and update.
- After the update, you can now see the changes on your actual page.
Since we have now installed this plugin, we now need to build the event listing page. Working on the template with the Elementor plugin is easy and. Hence, the new page so created needs to now be edited with the Elemnetor plugin. Please follow the below-mentioned steps to edit your page.