How can we help?
Event Detail Page
WP Event Manager Tutorials for Event Detail Page, On the Event detail page, you can view the details of a selected event, such as the event title, event type, event location, event start date & time, event end date & time, event description, etc. You can also view the organizer’s information along with the venue details on the events detail page.
The following screenshot shows how the event detail page appears on the webpage:
Following are the information available to the visitors regarding the event data on the single page template:
- Event Title
- Event Type
- Event Location, linked to a google map
- Event Posted Date
- Event Description
- Organizer information (title, tagline, logo, website link and other social media network urls)
- Social Sharing Button
If you face any problem with your event detail page, or you want to add and remove more information from your theme,
- Create a new template file at the theme side (../wp-content/themes/yourtheme/single-event_listing.php).
- Name the single-event_listing.php based on single.php
- Now edit this file and add more information as required.
/* * event detail pages use your themes single.php template and expand the content area to include other information. * * Template Name: Your File Name Template * @theme Name: Your Theme Name */ get_header(); <section> <div class="wpem-main"> <div class="wpem-row"> <!-- Start the Loop --> <?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?> <?php the_content(); ?> <?php endwhile; ?> <!-- End the Loop --> </div> </div> </section> get_footer();
You can make a new template file as copy from single.php file and rename it with name single-event_listing.php.