How can we help?
The iCal plugin helps users display their events on Google or other calendars through an ICS file.
Installing The Plugin
The installation process is the same for all the addons, offered by WP Event Manager. They can be both installed automatically and manually.
- Automatic Installation: You can install the plugin from the backend of your WordPress. Click Here to see how you can install the plugin automatically.
- Manual Installation: You can also install the plugin manually using SFTP or FTP tools. Click Here to see how you can install the plugin manually.
Watch the entire video for better understanding.
How to get Event iCal File?
After installing and activating the plugin, follow the below mentioned steps to get the event iCal file:
- Go to the Event dashboard at frontend.
- You will get the “Download Events iCal” link at the frontend event dashboard.
- After clicking on the link, an ics file gets downloaded on your computer.
Users can now upload this file in any of the calendars including the Google calendar.
Note: Users can also download the iCal file directly from the event details page in which the option ” Download Events iCal” appears at the right side of the page in the “Register for events” section.