Categories & Types
Advanced / Customisation
WP Event Manager Tutorials
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 18 ) Collapse Articles
Add ons Tutorials
Event iCal plugin generates an ICS file with the events list. Using this plugin, users can easily export events to iCal file and import to google calendar or any other calendar.
You can install Event iCal plugin using 2 different ways:
- Automatic Installation: You can install a plugin from the backend of your WordPress. Click Here to see how you can do the automatic installation.
- Manual Installation: You can install the plugin manually using SFTP or FTP tool as well. Click Here to see how you can do a manual installation.
Watch this video for more clarification.
How to get Event iCal File?
Once you installed and activated the plugin,
- Go to Event dashboard at frontend.
- You will get the “Download Events iCal” link at the frontend event dashboard.
- A ics file gets downloaded on your computer.
User can now upload this file in any of the calendars, be it google calendar or any other.