Categories & Types
Advanced / Customisation
WP Event Manager Tutorials
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 18 ) Collapse Articles
Add ons Tutorials
Change the domain of license key (license key migration )
Changing the domain of license key won’t be a problem. You can activate the key of the theme on a first development domain and then reactivate it on another domain.
Following below steps will help you to Change the domain of license key:
- Login on wp-eventmanager.com
- Go to My-account Dashboard
- Check how many domains are active with your license key
- Deactivate the domain that you are not using from the list of domains present.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- All the installed plugins are available on the Plugin tab at the left-hand side of the panel. In case if the plugin is not installed, upload the zip file of the plugin under the add new plugin option available.
- Install and activate the plugin after uploading it.
- The users need to copy the license key and email which can obtain from http://wp-eventmanager.com/my-account/
- Add/Paste license – from your email – in the input field below the plugin just like this screenshot and press enter key.
You are good to go for as many domains you want to deactivate for a particular license key.
In order to activate the Add-on Licence key, Click Here