Sell Tickets on Facebook
Facebook is a great way to promote your events. You can create your event page at facebook and sell your tickets right there. Follow the simple steps to sell the tickets of your event through facebook. This helps you make it easy for your facebook audience to buy the tickets.
Open your facebook page and login. Now search for the third party apps for HTML iframes. Use the search bar and enter “Static HTML: iframe tabs”. Open the app
Click on the result and the page will be opened. Now find and press the “Add static HTML to your page” option. It will ask you to select the facebook page to which you want to display the event. So select the page and complete the step.
On completing this step you will be taken to a new page. This is going to be your event page. Now you can set this page up as per your requirements. Click the “Set up tab” button.
This button will temporarily navigate you to a third party app page. Here you need clear the content at “index.html” tab.
The next thing you’ll need to do is to open a new tab/window and navigate to eventflavour website. Login to your account and find the embeddable event widget option. Open it.
Now go back to the your previous setting page for the app. Now paste the code at “index.html” section. Under the actions menu, choose to edit the name and image. Set the name and image (You will need to “Login to facebook” again before you can do this). Proceed to the next step.
This will display a pop-up that will ask your permission to associate your event to your facebook page. After successfully editing the event name and image, you can press the “save & publish” button. This will publish your event on facebook.
Pressing the “View on facebook” page will open the facebook page for your event. You can create reorder the tabs. You can even modify the call to action button and change the link there.
How is WP Event Manager useful for your website?We all search for the simple and easy-to-use conduits to get our goal accomplished. And to do so, we need an open source. WP Event Manager is the plugin which will not only help you in adding functionality to your website but also get your things done in few clicks. How? Read the below pits to know its worth.
- Handy source to create, manage and organise events on your site with adroit options, and conversant user interface.
- All the Ajax-based sieving and exploring features inserted through shortcodes to make sure that the traffic gets the entries of their relevance straightaway.
- Frontend forms and dashboard assists in putting forward, handling, and systematizing your event schedules.
- Developer friendly interface is insinuated with the best run-throughs. All users will find regimented and glossed codes, norm post categories, endpoints and original documents.
Features Which Make WP Event Manger ExceptionalYou will rarely find a plugin which is loaded with all the prime features and still is lightweight and easy to use. In our WP Event Manger Plugin, you will be able to transform you site into an event management portico very quickly.
- Good option for even a first timer
- Compatible with all the devices
- Attuned with all browsers
- SEO friendly
- Easily create massive events Directory
- Live preview of events listings
- Category of events
- Ajaz search and filter for finding event types
- Event Dashboard
- Event Widgets
Add-ons along with the WP Event Manager PluginNot only the above features, but WP Event Manager also offers extra functionality to your event website. You can purchase these add-ons by paying an extra sum of money. like –
- Sell Tickets
- Google Maps
- Attendee Information
- Event Alerts
- WP DB Backup
- Recurring Events
- Embeddable Event Widget
- Event Tags
- Eventbrite Integration
- Contact Organizer
- Google Recaptcha
- Google Analytics
- Event Logs
WP Event Manager Support SystemYou will get resilient support from the team of experts who are well qualified to handle all your queries instantly. The various support sources are:
- Free plugin Community-based Support Forums
- Paid Addon Tickets
- Lost License Keys
- Knowledge Base Video Tutorials
- Descriptive Documentation on each Feature