Redcitrus Designs is one of the well-known web designing studios in Manchester which specializes in brand development, logo design, web design & development, and website maintenance services. When the company was approached to build a website with event management functionalities it turned to WP Event Manager for help. Find out how they satisfied their client’s requirements with us.
- Frontend event submission.
- Customizable forms.
- Field editor.
- Event Calendar.
- Recurring events.
- Google reCAPTCHA.
Redcitrus Design is a brand that is known for its sheer excellence in creating brand logos, web designing and development along with website maintenance. The company is supported by a team having more than 30 years of experience in the field of web development which makes it one of the leaders in this industry.
Redcitrus Design first came into existence in the year of 2010 and today it has become one of the most desired web designing studios that serves businesses across the UK. The team strongly believes that their creativity and the friendly approach that the team works with play a pivotal role in the success of their designing project.
“Our greatest asset is the creative and friendly approach to working with our clients. We believe that open communication and collaboration are essential to the success of any design project.” said the Web designer Richard McBryer.
The inspiration behind the project
Being a popular web designing and development agency, Redcitrus deals with various clients with various requirements on a daily basis. One of such clients was Manchester Independents which conducts events with independent Greater Manchester artists every year. It came to Redcitrus Design to revamp their website and improve its performance.
The challenges they faced
While analyzing the website of Manchester Independents, here are the problems they faced:
- The website was very basic and no automatic update was possible.
- They added their events to a third-party site.
- There was a need of a completely new website where they could manage the events with their small team easily.
- They also needed the facility to allow performers to add their own events, create recurring events, display an event calendar and more.
In the words of the founder “The existing website of Manchester Independents was very basic as they lacked the ability to update it themselves, and the events were added to a third-party site. They were seeking a new website that they could manage with ease with a small team, allowing performers to add their own events while being easily moderated by the MI team.”
Connecting with WP Event Manager
To fulfill the above-mentioned requirements of Manchester Independents along with a fresh new WordPress site, Redcitrus needed WordPress plugins.
After initiating a lot of research on the available plugins and building a test website, they discovered that WP Event Manager was the most suitable option for them to deliver the project successfully.
“Redcitrus Design were tasked with building a new WordPress website and therefore wanted to find a new plug-in that would not only fit their specific requirements but also allow us to easily match their new branding. They needed to be able to add new events fields, add recurring events and display events using a calendar. After searching through the available plug-ins and creating a test website, it became clear that WP Event Manager had everything we needed to achieve this.”
Redcitrus has used multiple WP Event Manager plugins to deliver this project including:
These plugins have helped the team add all the functionalities that were required in Manchester Independent’s website.
Besides the plugins, they found various other features of our core plugin useful for them in this project. Such features include:
- Field editor.
- Custom form fields.
- Customizable event listing options.
- Frontend event submission facility etc.
The Redcitrus team was thoroughly satisfied with the features that they got from our plugins. It has not only made the newly created Manchester Independent’s website functionally rich but also simplified its process of event management.
Here are the results they observed after using our plugins:
- Performers at Manchester Independents events now can easily add their events using a front-end event submission form.
- Manchester Independents no longer needs to rely on third-party websites for showcasing their events.
- Their event schedule management became easy with the event calendar.
- Customized event listing facility made it easy for them to add, edit, and remove events as per their requirements.
- Now the process of managing recurring events has become simple with recurring events.
- They also managed to tighten their website security with Google reCAPTCHA.
The Redcitrus Design team was thoroughly impressed with our premium products and our support system. Richard McBryer mentioned how quick our support team was in solving their queries.