WP-Events is taking over the event functionality ability of websites. Dozens of websites are utilizing the plugin to intuitively transform their websites into event management portals with just simple tweaks. Simple UX design and lightweight features makes the WP events envy for many.
One of the most prominent WP-Event Manager add on is the Woo commerce paid listings. A basic understanding of website fundamentals is the only requirement behind implementing these two technologies into your website.
Woo Commerce enables you to sell tickets. Besides selling tickets, the add on will also help you keep track of sales. You can create multiple tickets can either be redeemed or bought when someone subscribes to the event.
Woo Commerce paid listing is a PRO add-on and is usually purchased under the ACADP – Woo Commerce Plans. After you have purchased your subscription to the add-on service, you can now easily create purchase listings and have users pay for them through Woo Commerce.
Below are the criteria for creating a paid listings plan;
- Featured Listings – These are the listings that are graded as featured. And will always be displayed above normal listings.
- Listings duration – This is the lifetime of each listings that you submit using the plan. To keep listings in this category permanent, ensure that you add a ‘0’.
- Images Limit – Includes the number of images that the plan allows you to use.
- Categories- Determines the category of plans that you create. This ensures that you only create a plan depending with its type and list it under its category.
However, it is must that you have the WooCommerce plug in so that you can use its paid listings add on. The setup is pretty easy and less technical. You should make that you enable the appropriate WooCommerce plans to avoid conflicts. The plans are found in the WordPress admin section, Monetize settings.
WooCommerce services can be added under the “Products” tab.
- Click Products and navigate to Add New” from the WordPress admin panel.
- Include a “Title” plus a “Short Description” for the Plan/Product you are creating.
- Navigate downwards to the “Product data” section and click “Listing Package” from the dropdown menu.
- From the General Tab, you will find the following details and you should fill them.
- Regular price
- Listings Limit
- Listings Duration
- Images Limit
- Finally, after following all the above steps and reviewing that everything is okay, click the publish button.
At the frontend when clients want to choose a subscription, they will choose any of the plans you have created. The payment gateway is handled by WooCommerce. Take note that orders made by users are never logged under the WP-Events manager plugin history. To find the payment logs, navigate to the WooCommerce Orders menu and you will definitely find them.
Compared to other add-ons, we rated WooCommerce paid listings as the most popular one due to its usability, frequency of use by many website owners and its lightweight design. Actually it drives the monetary storms of your website and ensures that your events earn revenue.
Other notable add-ons include Google add-ons, events tag, and Embeddable Events Widget, Calendar and Google maps. All of these add-ons are meant to transform your events website into a full-fledged event management portal.
Plugins are one of the integral elements of the WordPress ecosystem, and play a crucial role in building websites through the portal. A plugin can basically be defined as a piece of software that contains a group of functions that can easily be added to any WordPress website. By adding the relevant plugins, people can ideally add new functions to their WordPress websites, as well as extend its overall functionality. WordPress plugins are typically written in the PHP programming language and therefore tend to seamlessly integrate with websites.
WP Event Manager is one of the most popular plugins for WordPress. This scalable, lightweight and full-featured event management plugin is incredibly useful for adding event listing functionality on any WordPress website. With the help of this plugin people can ideally transform their WordPress website into an event management portal with just a few clicks. This plug-in additionally quite easily to use, and hence people creating their website for the very first time would not face any problems in understanding the various elements of WP Event Manager.
WP Event Manager provides people with a host of incredibly useful add-ons which can ultimately augment the performance of their event portal to a great extent.
Here are some of the prominent add-ons for WordPress websites available on WP Event Manager:
- Calendar: With this people can display an calendar, as well as list upcoming events on their website
- Google Maps: This enables proximity search on a website by integrating the feature of search through locations and maps
- Colors: People can select a color for each of their event, as well as for the category of the event listing. They can even set the background color for every event type and its relevant category.
- WooCommerce Sell Tickets: People can sell tickets for their events and also keep a track of them with WooCommerce and WP Event Manager. Multiple tickets can be easily created through this, which subsequently can either be redeemed or purchased during event submission.
- Registrations: With the help of WP Event Manager, people can ideally allow interested attends to register for events on their WordPress website. These registrations can ideally be managed easily from the relevant event dashboard.
- Embeddable Event Widget: The owner of the event listing (event organizer) can ideally generate an embed code which would display their listings wherever they use the code
- Sliders: Through WP Event Manager, people can use owl carousel any other types of sliders for their event listings at a WordPress website. All the sliders available here are fully responsive.
- Contact Organizer: Even organizers can easily create a contact the organizer segment on their WordPress website via the contact form. They can even create their distinct email template for sending emails to the organizers.
- Event Tags: With the help of short codes of WP Event Manager, people can easily add new event tags field to the submit process, as well as show events filtered by tag.
- Google Analytics: WP Event Manager enables people to track their WordPress website using the latest Google Analytics tracking code. This would ideally allow them to view the important reports on their Google Analytics account.
To know more about WP Event Manager or to gain a better insight about how it can be advantageous for a website, click here: https://wp-eventmanager.com/
Let’s begin by understanding what is Event Management Plug-in and their benefits. Plug-ins can basically be compared with mobile applications. Like these applications enhance your smart phone’s feature, similarly, Plug-ins are individual pieces of software that allows you to install and add quality customizations to your WordPress website. It also lets you add a feature to your website which is relevant to your business.
WP Event Manager
WP Event Manager, an open source plug-in lets you operate several such functions on your original WordPress website in accordance to event listings and client’s requirements. The functionalities or features that the website fails to provide are the tasks that a plug-in can do for you!
Make your event management website changes the game and become a pioneer in the business by following the simple installation process for the Plug-ins. Not only will the website bring more business but also create an impactful brand value. Expect an enhanced online presence of your event management website with a lightweight, open source, scalable and a fully equipped plug-in for event listing functionality in order to increase the user response and interaction to your WordPress website.
By using Event Management Plug-in you can build a website similar to Eventbrite or BookMyShow, which is interactive and user friendly. The plug-in works in relevance to your event and functions to deliver an excellent user interface to your clients. You can customize the operations as per your business needs and watch your business transform majorly!
WP Event management Plug-ins promise:
- SEO-Friendly and recognized by all search engines;
- Compatible with all primary browsers and web standards;
- Hassle free usage on all screens, such as laptop, mobile etc.
Install the WP Event Manager plug-in with few simple steps and discover the several ways in which it eases your work:
With the familiar WordPress Interface, get started with creating, managing and categorizing events on your Website;
Search and Filter Option:
The filter and search feature on the plug-in is based on Ajax which in return lets your visitors find the listings instantly;
Create, manage and classify event listings from the front end submission form available on the dashboard;
With the combination of best practices create customization on the post types, endpoints and template files.
WP Event Management Plug-in assists you in various functions and increases the functionality and performance of your event portal by providing several add-ons to your website. Let’s understand some of the popular add-ons for your website:
1. Registrations:The interested viewers to your website will find ease at registering for an event as a participant;
>2. Sell tickets:The Event tickets can run with WooCommerce on your website and will help in adding as many tickets as you want on the website and sell the tickets within your website for the event. The tickets can be displayed on your event page and it will automatically help in promoting your event. Besides, the selected users can sell the permit vouchers;
>3. Calendar:Creating an event listing is only half the job done, besides to target your potential clients it is highly recommended to create an event calendar and display it on your website. With an exact listing of every forthcoming event this will help in keeping your audience updated with the upcoming events;
>4. Google Maps:The Google Map add on will elevate the convenience for your clients on another level. The Google Map Add on will navigate your user to the event location without any hassle.
To know more about the plug in or the benefits it may bring for your website, click: https://wp-eventmanager.com/ or to get a consultation or answers to any other query contact them at: https://wp-eventmanager.com/contact/ . A chance to build an enterprise is only a click away!