Upcoming Events Widget
The upcoming events widget displays the events that are soon to take place. By activating this widget, users can get a list of events that are going to happen soon.
To add an upcoming events widget:
- Go to WP-admin >> Appearance >> Widgets.
- Go to Upcoming Events.
- Click on the drop-down button.
- Select the desired location to place your widget.
- Click Add Widget, or Drag the Upcoming Events to the desired location on the right.
This widget comes with different options like:
- Title: Give title to the widget.
- Number of listings to show: Enter the number (how many events you want to display on frontend of your website).
- Order by: Set the order of the event listings to display on frontend (Ascending or Descending).
- Order by: Set the order of the event listings to display on frontend (ID, Name, Modified, Parent, Event Start Date, Random).
This is how you will get the upcoming event listings on the frontend of your website: