Categories & Types
Advanced / Customisation
WP Event Manager Tutorials
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 18 ) Collapse Articles
Add ons Tutorials
The settings submenu for the WP Event Manager plugin is found in the sidebar of the WP admin.
To go to General Settings, follow WP Admin >> Event Manager >> Settings >> General Settings on the left sidebar of the dashboard.
General Settings dashboard presents you with following options:
- Delete Data on Uninstall
- Add a Google API Key
How to delete dummy event data on the uninstallation of the plugin?
The Delete Data On Uninstall option allows you to delete or retain data created and contained within the plugin. By checking and unchecking the checkbox, you can delete or retain the data created using the plugin during uninstallation.
To delete all data on uninstallation:
- Go to Event manager >> Settings >> General.
- Check the box adjacent to Delete Data On uninstall.
- Click Save Changes.
Please note: Once the operation to delete the data is carried out, the data cannot be removed.
Where to add Google API Key?
With WP Event Manager you can import Google Maps and it’s location features into your website.
To add Google Maps on your event pages, you will require a Google API key, which retrieves the location from Google Maps.
To add a Google API key:
- Go to Event Manager >> Settings >> General tab.
- Add the API key on the text box adjacent to the Google API key.
- Click Save changes.