Add a New event Type
How to Add a New event Type?
Classifying events into various types helps event organizers and website owners manage events more efficiently and systematically. It is a very useful option for those organizers who hold multiple events of different types. Events can be classified into multiple categories like meetings, conferences, classes and training etc.
- Go to WP-Admin >> Event Manager >> Event Type.
- Enter the name of the Type in the text box under the name.
- Enter the preferred slug. The “slug” is the URL-friendly version of the name.
- Select the parent event Type, if needed.
- Enter a brief description of the event type in the description box and click on Add new event type.
- Finally, the list of all the event types can be seen on the right side of the dashboard.
How to edit & delete event type?
WP Event Manager allows users to edit and delete event types for which you need to take the following steps: