Categories & Types
Advanced / Customisation
WP Event Manager Tutorials
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
Add ons Tutorials
- Articles coming soon
Add a New event Category
Last Updated OnPrint
How to Add a New event Category?
- Go to WP-admin >> Event Manager >> Event Category.
- Enter the name of the category in the text box under the name.
- Enter the preferred slug. The “slug” is the URL-friendly version of the name.
- Select the parent event category, if needed.
- Enter a description to describe the category and click on Add new event category.
- Finally, the list of all the categories can be seen on right side of the dashboard.
How to edit & delete the event category?
To edit the event category:
- Go to WP-admin >> Event Manager >> Event Categories
- On the right is the list of event categories. Hover over the event category.
- Three options appear. Edit, Quick edit, and Delete.
- Click on Edit to edit the event category. Click Update to save the changes.
- Click on Delete to delete the event category.
Was this article helpful?