Visual Composer is yet another blessing for marketers, business owners and rookie webmasters to develop and design a webpage with ease. It provides you with the drag and drop facility for editing the layout of the website and makes the task of building a website quick, easy and flexible.
Installing Visual Composer
- Log into the Admin Panel.
- Go to Plugin >> Add New Plugin.
- Find Visual Composer in the search bar.
- You can download the plugin from the official site visualcomposer.com, and upload this file in the add new section of the plugins, by clicking on Upload.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Next, to design the layout, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Simply add components into the page by following the path: WP-admin >> Visual Composer >> Getting Started.
- Create a New Page’ by clicking the ‘+’ button present on your left.
- Name the page and select the layout.
- A new window opens displaying the available widgets that can be added to your page. The list differs based on what kind of other installations you have made on your WordPress account. Eg, Event listing.
- Once you click on any icon, a series of options will be seen. These options are completely dependent on the type of widget you have selected.
- Fill in the fields as you desire and then you are ready to publish your page.