Visual Composer is yet another blessing for marketers, business owners, rookie webmasters to develop and design a webpage with complete ease. It provides you with the drag and drops facility for editing the layout of the website, hence making the task of building a website quick, easy and flexible.
Installing Visual Composer
- Log into the Admin Panel.
- Go to Plugin >> Add New Plugin.
- Find Visual Composer in the search bar.
- Install and activate the plugin
Also, you can download the plugin from the official site visualcomposer.com, and upload this file in the add new section of the plugins, by clicking Upload.
Next, to design the layout, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Simply add components into the page by following the path:WP-admin >> Visual Composer >> Getting Started.
- Create New Page’ by clicking the ‘+’ button present on your left.
- Name the page and select the layout.
- A new window now opens displaying the available widgets that can be added to your page. The list can be different depending on what kind of other installations you have made on your WordPress account. Eg, Event listing .
- Once you click on any icon, a series of options will be seen. These options are completely dependent on the type of widget you have selected.
- Fill in the fields as you desire and then you are ready to publish your page.