How To Install WP Event Manager Add ons
WP Event Manager is an extensible plugin that supports add-ons, which are simply WordPress plugins themselves that add features and functionalities to the core plugin.
When installing an add-on plugin you must ensure that the WP event manager is already installed and activated.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to install Premium Add-ons
- From your purchase email, click the download link(s) and save the add-on zip file(s) to your computer.
- Log in to your site’s WordPress admin (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Click the Upload link near the top, then “Choose File”.
- Find and select one of the add-on zip files that you downloaded.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When the installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional premium add-ons you have purchased and downloaded.
- Activate your Plugin using your Licence key and registered email id
WP Event Manager Premium Add-on License Key Activation
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate the Licence key:
- After the plugin has already been installed, it can be seen under the lists of different plugins available under the Plugin section of the dashboard of the admin panel.
- After locating the plugin from the list, insert the Licence Key and Email Id in the boxes.
- Do not hit the Enter button unless you have check-marked (🗹) on the box mentioned just before the plugin Name.
- Hit the enter button and you are good to go. The Licence key is activated.
In case if your License key entered is invalid or expired, a notification pops on the top of the dashboard stating the same. In that scenario, please recheck the key entered or else, you need to renew the key from your account.
In case if you have lost your key, you can retrieve it from here.