How can we help?
How to Download and Edit the Prebuilt Theme by WP Event Manager
In order to download a pre-built theme from the Demo site of the WP event manager, you need to perform the steps mentioned below:
Click on Download the Theme, whichever you wish to use.
- A Zip file is saved to your Desktop.
- You need to next install the Event listing theme on your Website (https://wp-eventmanager.com/recommended-themes/)
Go to Your WP admin >> Appearance >> Themes >> Add new.
Upload the Zip file downloaded on your Desktop.
- Activate this child theme of Event Listing theme.
- Go to your Wp Admin Dashboard, and install Elementor.
- Go to WP-admin >> Templates >> Add New.
- Import the Zip File Downloaded earlier.
- After the Template is uploaded, You can edit the template file as per your needs.
- Preview and Save. You are good to go.