Online Event Management
Did you know? The WP Event Manager plugin is developed to offer unique features that let you Display Event Listings on other websites to get better visibility and more attendees. As per the technological trends, the companies, agencies, and individuals have to take steps to move along with the modern way of life. Technology is playing a vital role in the day to day tasks and proven to be very effective and efficient too. To be in business and compete with the rivals we must have to take advantage of each and every aspect of technology that can touch our services and working environment.
Therefore, if you are still not converted to online event management then it’s the right time to do so. There will be plenty of things that you will have to take care and this might just be your thinking only. You do not have to do all of that on your own, all you need is a WP Event Manager Plugin.
Achieve Better Results with WP Event Manager Plugin
CONFIGURE YOUR EVENT IN A QUESTION OF MINUTES
Planning an event has never been easier. WP Event Manager Plugin will save you time and make every step of your event management much easier.
ACT AS A PROFESSIONAL
The Plugin we offer is easy to use and configure. You don’t have to be an event professional to plan them like a professional.
HAVE ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER YOUR EVENT
Your event, your rules. Our event management solutions are customizable and perfectly aligned with your planning needs and goals.
MULTIPLE EVENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, A SINGLE DASHBOARD
We understand how you work. Everything you need lives in a single intuitive and dynamic interface. It has never been easier to be more productive and manage your event.
PLAN EVENTS BETTER AND FASTER WITH OUR EVENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Plan and manage your event from anywhere. With our features such as online registration, website editor, badges and check-in, program management, invoices and payments, and email marketing, achieve complete digitization of your event and execute it with a few clicks.
WP Event Manager Plugin
WP Event Manager Plugin brings basic to advance features which cover all of your online event management website tasks including:
- Online registration: Online registration is the core part of WP Event Manager Plugin for event management. We design our event platform, integrating a complete ticket registration and sale module.
- Participant management: Managing a list of participants is crucial to perform tasks such as check-in, guide communication, and control access to different activities.
- Event schedule: Often, your event can have a wide variety of dynamics. Schedule different activities, manage spaces and make updates in real-time.
- Task Manager: WP Event Manager Plugin allows you to have full control over the workflow when planning and carrying out events. By having access to a powerful task manager, you will be fully equipped to better manage the work of your team.
- Polls: Find out what your attendees think about your event. Set up surveys during or after the event and find out everything you need to know to improve the experience of your participants.
Role of Display Event Listings in Event Promotion Strategies
To make successful events, marketing plays a key role. There are numerous event promotion strategies such as:
Creating Facebook Event
As per the study, we have noted that Facebook can derive a massive audience towards the events and the reason is the popularity of Facebook among users.
Promoting Events on Social Networks
There are various techniques that can be adopted to promote events on the social network including creating events as we have explained the impact of Facebook events. Creating a memorable hashtag is another effective strategy that lets users move their attention to events.
Promoting on other websites
One of the effective strategies is promoting your events on other websites. By that means, you are putting your events in front of potential customers of chosen websites. So, let’s dive in and check how you can promote your events on another website and how WP Event Manager will going to solve your headache.
Promoting Event on other Websites
After choosing the websites, you have to write content, design banners, and put action buttons so that the potential visitors can recognize the worth of your events and be a part of it. However, writing different engaging contents and designing banners is an effective and yet hectic work that needs efforts, focus, and management.
WP Event Manager comes with numerous add-ons that are designed to perform particular activities and let it be simpler for the users. One of the add-ons can let you put the shortcodes on other websites which will actually display your events and you do not have to redesign banners and write unique content for each website.
Embeddable Event Widget | WP Event Manager
Embeddable Event Widget Plugin will allow you to display your event listings on other websites without writing an extra line of code. By integrating this widget you can use the shortcodes as per your requirements to display event listings.
- Creating Embeddable Widget
- Embed Code Generator
- Show Event Listing at Facebook Page Tab
After the installation of the WP Event Manager plugin, you can generate the code using a shortcode. At the time of creating the embeddable widget, it will provide you with a feature to select what needs to be displayed. As the image below, it represents several fields through which the users can control which fields to be displayed and how to present the information. After doing the respective settings you can get the code by clicking the button.
After clicking the button you will get a code and some options as shown in the image below. The code you get in that window is the one you can use to any website to display your event listing. Moreover, you will two other options on the window that is “Preview” and “Embed Code”.
The preview button will let you know how the event listing will be seen on the other website. Through embed code, you can embed the code to the other website and Facebook.
One way is where you can directly create the Facebook Events and then derive the traffic towards your website. However, the Embeddable Widget allows you to do this directly and display your website’s event listing on your Facebook pages.
Display Event Listings to Get the Best Results!
Events are meant to be crowded with people, generate revenue, and entertain the audience or let them learn new things depends upon what you are offering to the public. To let the people know that you are organizing events you have to go with marketing channels.
For marketing, there are a variety of ways including listing your events on another website. By that, you are increasing your potential market. Not every potential customer is the visitor of your website. There are millions of potential customers visiting random websites. So, taking advantage of this, you can grab their attention.
WP Event Manager Plugin offers a wide range of add-ons that are very helpful and efficient in performing particular tasks. If you want to list your events on other websites, you can integrate the Embeddable Event Widget and make things easier than you think.
Minimizing Efficiency and Cost with WP Event Management
While arranging an event a lot of features have to be integrated, and for the integration to be done, cost and effort have to be put, but if one wants to minimize the cost and effort then one should switch to WordPress Event Manager Plugin. It has introduced a colors add-on to add different background colors to different Event Types and Categories.
About the WP Event Manager, it is a scalable, light weighted and full-featured event management software and helps to contribute to event adding functionality to the WordPress website. All the events can be listed through the shortcode lists and so the working can be one through any theme, furthermore, customization is made extremely easy. There is all, even the setting page includes that you can easily make your decision on how your event should be displayed
The WP Event Manager has all the needed features and also the intended services which gives the clients of this software a boost. The services are present to make the events of the clients more compact and efficient. Due to such extraordinary services, the WP Event Manager has loads of star clients which use this application over and over again, and believe that due this event management software their lives have taken a turn to an easier yet reliable source for their event management.
Not just that there are satisfied clients but also there are loads of reviews given by the clients about the application which marks the conquest of WP Event Manager being the application that is efficient in doing its work. In short WP Event Manager System is a software that has every feature in it, meaning all under one roof which helps the clients better. Due to such a relaxation, not clients do not have to look for other applications for other features.
The Colors Add-on for Event Types and Categories
The WP Event Manager does comprise all the basic features, as for people who require the advanced features should surf the add-ons which are present on the website for an advanced feature. One of the widely used add-on by the client is the Colors add-on.
Appearance of the Website for Event Types and Categories
In a general view the appearance of anything is key, just like that the appearance of any website is key too, in such a manner more and more clients are attracted when they sense that the Colors add-on is used to make the website look better with mix and match of different colors that truly help to make the standards of the website reach another level and the configuration is better than ever.
It not just makes the site appealing but also attracts the sight of the visitors that come and look up at the website as clients are pretty interested in the layouts of the page and are counted as attraction, and so when the website is attractive the clients are willing to try whatever the website then offers you.
Interactive Interfaces are generated
Moreover, Intellective interfaces are generated, it is because of the categories and the subcategories being in the different colors. When these headings are different from one another it helps in the interactive user interface which helps to boost the use experience of the website. Due to this user experience the audience visiting the website stays and through this the visitors can be converted as sales lead.
Easy Management through the System
It is all about the appeal of the page, whenever you have a website that is appealing to your eyes and is colorized properly it helps in management through administrative point of view. Furthermore when the international clients use this event management system, it is very helpful for that person to handle their needs as it is in a very proper method and is pretty easy.
Talking about the Colors add-on, by using this add-on you can easily choose the color of any event category or type while doing the event listing. You can set both the text as well as the background color of any kind of event type, and make the colors vary according to your custom style and taste.
While you surf the Colors add-on, all the background and text colors will be visible on the type and category of the event. Then you can select your needed color and so on a page, a single event type with the selected text color and the background color can be shown.
All the events as you can see are highlighted due to colors, to do so, you being the admin can play and choose from all of the possible colors and then check if the chosen color suits. Once chosen the admin can apply and get the finishing touches on your work.
Not Giving Importance to Colors Can Fail You
Some people while planning their events do not particularly give any importance to the color theme of the text or the background, which is meant to be a drawback. When the colors are not chosen properly the invites may look really bland and unattractive, which might be the first step in ruining the event that you have settled on such a wide range. So here we also get to know the importance of choosing the right color of the text as well as the background.
Advantages of the Colors Add-on
The Colors add-on is a really important feature of WP Event Management but at the same time it has loads of advantages that surely make your work go on the other level of attainability. Some of the advantages of this add-on can be seen below;
- There are a wide range of colors to choose from when you start with your creativity of the color add-on on your website.
- Due to the Colors add-on the website becomes more appealing to the eyes of the people visiting the website.
- Most people judge the website on its looks, and so a better looking website with better colors will raise traffic.
- The Colors add-on helps one to categorize different categories and subcategories so that there is no confusion between the two and so makes it clear.
- Different colors used makes one memorize a certain stance and so knows what is going on all over the website.
While reading this article one might get to know the importance of Event Management System Software, which has recently started helping the people in a great deal possible, as catering to any Event Types and Categories is a street to success. As we look at the event management system we might not be able to find the suitable system software for such a process for which we will always recommend the WP Event Manager which has a variety of options to choose from and makes your event management easy.
You can find the features on the website and the advanced features in add-ons. While talking about the add-on feature of Colors, one is now able to make their invites attractive and appealing to the clients of the admin who is arranging any sort of event. Your clients find the invite and want to register for your event? checkmate as the first use of WP Event Manager is a success in the first go!
When it comes to websites, there’s one kind that often goes under the radar; event listing websites If you want to create an Event Listing Website, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
Importance of Event Listing Website
Event listing website is site built solely to provide the visitors with a list of upcoming websites with their links. Commonly, a lot of us have a hard time looking up events and finding their pages. Event listing websites make it easy for us to find our desired events and their websites.
Event listing websites are a leading way to promote your events. If you want to market your events, but you do not have the money to reach your required audience, these sites provide an excellent alternative — all the work without paying for it.
While there are websites like yelp.com, AllConferences, and eventful.com that provide the functionality, you might want to create your website to take advantage of the WP Event Manager add-on — creating your website accounts to numerous benefits. Hosting an event listing website becomes a source of revenue and audience.
If you want to create an event listing website with WordPress, we have a sublime companion for you; the WP Event Manager Add-on. The plugin is free of cost, packed with features, and full functionality for your events.
Using WP Event Manager, you get access to frontend forms, searching and filtering options throughout the entries/events, and complete events functionality. You get all the fantastic functionality without paying anything. Just head over to their website and click on download.
Procedure To Create
WP Event Manager is a light and optimized event management add-on. It can work on new and existing websites. You do not need to worry if you have an old website that you run.
Creating an event listing website with WP Event is very simple. If you want to use WP Event Manager to create an event listing website with WordPress, check out the following steps:
- Buy your desired domain and an excellent hosting
- Set up your website with basic functionality by using WordPress
- Install WP Event Manager plugin through automatic installation or manual installation
- Enjoy Pugin!! 🙂
Advantages with WP Event Manager Add-on
- Turning your website into an event listing website with WP Event Manager is extremely easy. Just a few clicks and you are where you want. Hosting event lists and details through a visually appealing design is the specialty of WP Event manager add-on.
- Ease of use is one of the most talked-about features of the plugin. Plugins are often tricky and complicated. If you are not a developer yourself, you might be put off by a plugin that requires you to get technical and adjust code. WP Event Manager add-on focuses on this problem and provides a neat UI that is clear and straightforward to use.
- It allows clients to see and modify their listings before they are displayed on the website. The admin can control the rest of the settings from the WP panel.
- The functionality of events is as simple as you could want. You create a game through the first option and select the options you desire. Displaying events and their details becomes beautiful through the plugin and its interface that appeals to your website.
- WP Event Manager provides you with search and filtration options. After the creation of event listings, you can search and filter the events as you want. This plugin helps in adding new events, deleting past events, and editing the current ones.
- One of the trickiest things when installing plugins on your website is the relationship of the plugin with the optimization of the website. If the add-on affects the optimization, it can seriously hurt your site’s visibility and revenue. The WP Event Manager makes sure that your website remains thoroughly search engine optimized.
- WP Events Manager provides fully responsive sites. Whether the users are using their mobile phones or their computers or any other device, the plugin ensures the responsiveness of the whole website through its cross-platform functionality. The plugin improves the optimization and performance of the site.
- Lastly, the add-on is fully supported by the developers, which ensures that it is regularly updated with the latest features and security updates.
Creating Event Listing Website – Conclusion
Using WP Events Manager, you can create a full-featured event listing website. It not only helps you with the options but also provides you with additional functionality while ensuring the optimization of your website is not hurt.
Blending into your WordPress panel and UI, the WP Event Manager offers you secure solutions to your event listing requirements.
No other plugin offers you the sort of features WP Events Manager provides. The free version of the WP Events Manager is more than enough for most event listing sites. Users rate it as one of the best WordPress plugins available on the site.
Going for paid plugins is also an option as they increase efficiency and optimization. Still, if you are a beginner or you don’t have the budget for it, the WP Event Manager free version offers you far more than what you will need.
There are also paid plugins that offer further functionality related to events. Some of the best-paid plugins are:
- Sell Tickets
- Attendee Information
- Google Maps
- Many More…
Sell Tickets add-on is a powerful yet simple plugin for WordPress websites that will help you sell tickets through your site. This plugin allows organizers to sell tickets of their events and shows using your site as a platform. Easy to set up, it provides a ton of useful features.
Are you an events website owner looking to boost your organizer’s ticket sales? Are you looking for a way to increase your sales while making sure your website remains optimized and organized? You should check out the Sell Tickets add-on.
The Sell Tickets add-on provides you with a set of utilities that come handy. If you have an events website, this plugin will make your life a lot more comfortable.
The Sell Tickets add-on is useful for events website because of its robust functionality, its various options, and secure payment methods. Customers can open your website and order the type of ticket they want, the number of tickets, and then the payment method. It’s all displayed on a widget created by the plugin.
Once you install the plugin, which is pretty straightforward by the way, selling tickets is a breeze. It’s that easy and that fast. The admin controls all the options from the backend. You can create multiple types of tickets for your events.
There are three types of ticket options available that you can utilize:
- Paid tickets: You can create multiple paid tickets depending on their prices, seating positions, and other details.
- Free tickets: Free tickets are tickets that the customers won’t have to pay for but can book.
- Donation tickets: The proceedings from these tickets are donated towards a charity or a crowdfunding event.
The options available for each ticket are:
- Ticket name
- Ticket price
- Amounts of tickets available through your site
- Minimum ticket price (if any)
- Starting date of sale
- Ending date of sale
Additional options include:
- Ticket Description (if any)
- Tickets visibility (Public/Private)
- Minimum tickets per order (if required)
- Maximum tickets per order (if needed)
- Show remaining tickets on ticket page (optional)
- Sold tickets one per customer (optional)
The plugin shows you all the details at the backend of your websites, such as quantity remaining, quantity sold, order summaries, receipts, and other options.
When you allow organizers to sell tickets through your platform, you will have to charge a fee for it. The admin can control the number of fees the website charges per order. You can set this fee based on:
- Purchaser’s country
- Fee mode: Fee per ticket or fee per order
- Fee types: fixed fee or a percentage of the price.
The plugin provides payment options in collaboration with the WooCommerce plugin, which includes all the popular methods like PayPal, Square, Amazon Pay, etc.
Lastly, the customization of the template makes it look appealing according to the theme of your website. You can customize the template using the guide on the site.
Selling tickets using the Sell tickets add-on is a walk in the park for all the website developers. If you operate an events website, chances are you will have to set up a ticket selling module at some point in time. This plugin makes your job effortless by providing you a full setup for your website.
The advantages of using the Sell tickets add-on will surprise you. The designers and developers of WP Event Manager designed the sell tickets plugin to make your job easier by providing a whole ticket selling platform. It will help you boost your ticket sales to take the figures through the roof.
By using the Sell tickets add-on, you get the following benefits:
- Get started in a matter of minutes. After setting the plugin up on your website, it takes you a few minutes to start selling tickets on your website.
- You can create multiple types of tickets that are available on your website for numerous events.
- You can set ticket details, including a ton of options.
- Multi-level pricing options.
- Set up a processing fee that you will charge the customer on top of every ticket or order purchase.
- Straightforward event management forms that help you register and manage the event’s tickets.
- Customizable templates that blend in smoothly with your theme and looks.
- Order management options that cancellation, editing prices, and orders and re-issuance of tickets.
- Runs on the WooCommerce, which supports many payment options, including PayPal, Stripe, Amazon Pay, and many others.
- Scheduling options are available to schedule when you want to sell tickets, and then when the sale should end.
- Inexpensive subscription fees that allow you to use the plugin lifetime starting as low as $46.
- It’s an optimized add-on that doesn’t disturb your website’s SEO or arrangement.
- It is regularly updated and supported by the developers.
Disadvantages of not using the Sell tickets add-on
The advantages of using the Sell tickets add-on by WP Event Manager are far from few, but if you don’t want to use it on your platform, you should know how your site will be affected by it.
- Firstly, Sell tickets ad-on fulfills your event management needs by providing you the correct plugin to sell tickers. Other plugins do not offer similar functionality, nor they make it so easy to sell tickets through them.
- To fulfill your ticket selling needs, you will have to use different manual methods that will require significant effort to operate.
- It would also make it complicated for the customer to interact with such a dated system that has a slow, inefficient process.
- You would also have to set up a manual payment process that would require you to have functionality through major banking vendors such as PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Square to make it easier for the customers.
- To take orders without the plugin, you will have to use standard forms with creating separate fields for separate options manually. This process needs a lot of time and effort to go through. Not to mention, the purchasers wouldn’t appreciate such methods.
- The security of another plugin could be compromised. Since the payments and contact details are sensitive pieces of information, you cannot afford to compromise on safety.
- The Sell tickets add-on provides analytics and keeping track of all the sales. To find another plugin or to create it will compromise on the features and make it challenging to implement.
Summing it up, the Sell tickets add-on is a plugin your events website must-have. It provides all the necessary features and functionality required to sell tickets for an event on your website.
The website admin has all the control of how the tickets are managed, sold, and displayed at the backend. There’s no coding required to set it up on your website. All the interfaces are simple and straightforward. You can set it up instantly.
The Sell tickets add-on makes the whole task of including an organizer and selling their tickets through your platform a simple task. Providing the necessary and widely used payment methods such as PayPal, Square, Amazon Pay, Stripe, and AliPay, this plugin helps the customers in paying for their orders, the organizers in gathering their prices, and you in getting your fees. The Sell tickets add-on does all of this without any hassle.
With regular updates and support, the dev team makes sure that you get the required functionality without errors. Simplistic design, optimal functionality, and low price make this plugin a must-have for your events website.